Follow The Steps
- Step 1: First of all, click on the Windows search and type in Windows security. Then, open the Windows security app from the list.
- Step 2: On the Windows Security app, click on the Virus & threat protection section.
- Step 3: Next, on the right pane, click on the Manage Settings under the Virus & threat protection settings.
- Step 4: Disable the Real-time protection, Cloud-delivered protection, and Tamper Protection feature on the next Window on the right pane.
- Step 5: Next, select the App & Browser control option on the left pane.
- Step 6: On the Right pane, click on the Reputation-based protection settings.
- Step 7: Disable the Check apps and files and Potentially unwanted app blocking option on the right pane.